Average Score Increase in 35 days:
10 points or more 93%
20 points or more 71%
50 points or more 25%
100 points or more 15%
Average Score Increase in 90 days:
10 points or more 97%
20 points or more 82%
50 points or more 40%
100 points or more 25%
*Data from Rescore, LLC & The American Credit Repair Academy
We have an excellent track record in helping clients to improve their credit scores:
Better credit scores lead to better interest rates and that means you are saving money! And not just a little money either. An increase of 20 points in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power. Read our customer testimonials here.
Thinking about purchasing a home or a new car? Have you experienced a foreclosure, judgements, repossession, or bank lien? We can help you achieve your financial goals.
Follow our simple 5 step process to get your credit on the right track!
1. Sign Up! You may sign up one of the following ways:
2. Consult with a Rescore, LLC credit specialist in person or by phone to discuss and review your credit history. We will then work with you to develop a plan of attack to improve your scores across the board. Should you decide to work with us, you will be required to complete new customer paperwork and submit your copies of ID at this time.
3. Order and download your annual credit reports and scores from the three primary credit reporting bureaus - Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. Rescore, LLC will assist you with this process and provide you with written instructions to help with this task.
4. Rescore, LLC goes to work for you and acts on your behalf communicating with creditors and credit bureaus. You can track your progress using our customized customer portals. Check out our Credit Info page to see the types of transactions we can help you remove from your credit report.
5. As items on your credit report are updated and removed, your credit score will begin to increase. Once you've reached your desired score, our work is done!